Monday, October 3, 2011

A Little Fun..Who's the Best Lookn' President?

My soon to be daughter-in-law posted this website and it gave me a few laughs. The text under each picture is very entertaining!

Sexiest U. S. President

Personally, I liked Grant. Not his drinking problem but who could seriously blame him after what he went through in the Civil War? 

Washington was on the top of my list too. He was very tall, a commanding leader, and rode a white horse, at least in some of his pictures. When I looked this fact up, hoping to learn the name of the famous white horse, I discovered his favorite horse was actually a sorrel named Nelson. The white horse often seen in paintings was possibly his other favorite named Blue Skin. Ah, the goodness of the internet, facts at a finger tip!

My third pick was Theodore Roosevelt, though I'm not a fan of his politics, that's beside the point. The man was a true outdoorsman but I have a feeling probably rough around the edges and wanted things his way or no way.

I have never understood the appeal of John F. Kennedy or Bill Clinton. Now, I understand that Mr. Bill is a really sweet personality from both female and male accounts, but as far as physically....not in my book. Kennedy, I just never got it. I'm thinking because he was young at the time and forever etched in our history that way.

It was an amusing way to look at all our past and present presidents!


No comments:

Post a Comment