Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Mad Hatters

Heard there's a group of "older" ladies wearing hats, going into stores and thieving from other women. Well, honestly, I'm not going to call them ladies. That's too nice. What's with you? The rest of us over 50 have enough problems without this kind of attention. Good grief. You're suppose to be invisible. Hats do not make you disappear!  OH, and while you're out there stealing from other women, just remember, one of these times you're going to steal from some woman who ain't gonna take it politely.

Do people not realize there are cameras EVERYWHERE these days? Just makes me shake my head in amazement when I hear stories like this. Big Brother is watching. Sometimes that's a bad thing but in situations like this I hope they get you lazy a#$%& women who are stealing from others! SHAME on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment